Relocation or moving is much more than mere change of address, residence or office. You will want to plan and design your new space, your new space whether commercial or residential, with a new zeal and enthusiasm. There are lots of formalities that need to be taken care of and numerous other responsibilities.
In the midst of all this hustle packing and moving your belongings looks like a burden but has to be carried with precision. While you take care of the other duties, you can leave the moving element in the control of Reston Movers VA. We have years of experience in this domain, and better know how of the city and its surrounding areas, than most other moving companies.
Shifting families and business, in and out of Reston has been our job for over a decade now. We take pride in saying that we have been successful in serving our clients with full satisfaction. Our long list of customers and testimonials by them is evident that, we have been serving them to the best of their interests.
Reston Moving Company has gained its reputation for its timely and well-planned working methods. We are a family owned business, which believes in working with a personalized appeal towards its customers. We provide all kinds of packing and moving services, for all their requirements, whether it’s commercial or residential, interstate or intrastate, including storage facilities also.
Packing and Moving Tips:
When planning your packing:
1. Prepare different lists based on the criteria of your packing standards.
2. Before hiring a moving company ensure, that you have done enough research and taken advices from family and friends, who have hired these services in the past.
3. Prior to starting the packing, enlist the goods on the basis of different categories. These can be on the basis of the rooms, for instance the goods in the living room, kitchen etc. or sizes and delicateness.
4. If you have decided for a do-it-yourself packing then, make sure you have enough packing materials, or the movers supply you adequately. So that you don’t run short at the nineteenth minute.
5. If the movers are doing it for you, give them a convenient date and time, to prevent last minute shoving.
6. When packing make proper use of the paper scraps, linens, blankets, towels even oven-mitts. These act as really good protective linings, when packing fragile materials.
7. Do not seal your boxes right away, do it the day before you are to move out.
1. Before the movers’ arrival make certain, that all your goods have been packed and sealed properly.
2. Carry out a final rechecking to guarantee that everything has been wrapped up.
3. Check that the vans or trucks, your goods will be transported in, are in good condition, especially the shock-proof part of it.
4. Be with the loaders when they carry out the inventory check and be of assistance during the loading, because you know the best value of your things.
5. Do not forget to ensure the date and time of delivery, before you see off your possessions.
Choosing the Right Movers
1. The movers, who reply promptly, are more interested in serving you
2. Take advice from your known ones, especially those who have engaged movers’ service in the past
3. Never take the estimate as the final payment amount, difference is sure to happen
4. A mover that has its offices based within the city is a comparatively better choice for he also has better knowledge of the needs and legalities of the area
5. The mover which gives you a systematic work to-do list, will carry out the job in a more organized way.
When selecting a mover’s service to shift your belongings, under total care and security, take care of the following criteria:
CALL NOW FOR FREE ESTIMATE